- Current (Company/Individual)
- Fixed Deposit
A valid ID-card, and a minimum opening balance of N1,000. You will also enjoy all charge-free mobile banking services (instant fund transfer, bill payment, utility bills, airtime top-up, balance enquiry).
Deposits can be made through various platforms available
- Correspondent bank from our partner banks
- eBillsPay at any branch of all commercial banks in Nigeria
- internet banking transfer from all commercial banks in Nigeria.
- Electronic transfer
The interest rate is currently 5% to 15% per annum, depending on the saving product.
Interest rate as high as 15% per annum, the interest rate also depends on the amount and tenor.
The minimum amount is N100,000
Yes, however accrued interest may be charged depending on the type of interest payment chosen.
Interest rate can be paid into your account monthly or upon maturity.
Our minimum loan amount is N200,000 and a Maximum amount of N5,000,000. Both depend on borrower’s repayment capacity, based on verifiable business inventory and other criteria.
We offer business loans for businesses that are already in existence/operation and salary advance loan.
Passport Photograph, Valid means of identification, current bills, BVN (This are the basis requirement, more documents are needed for SME loan).
To access Rockshield’s business loan facility.
- You must have a viable business.
- You must have a physical office or shop with visible inventory.
- The business location must be within our bank’s lending area (Lagos state, more locations will be announced soon.)
- It must have been in business for a period of at least one year.
It doesn’t take longer than it ought to as long as the necessary requirements are adequately met (less than 3 working days).
Interest rates are based on CBN prevailing rates as well as on the loan amount. However, it is very competitive.
No fee or mandatory account opening is required before you can get a loan from us. However, opening an account with us is an asset in the long run.
Yes, two guarantors are needed for a loan process.
Yes, collateral is required for SME loan.